Prairie Underground Denim Minimalist in Mechanic
As always, we are here for Prairie’s curve-hugging dresses. We reach for these again and again, because Prairie knows how to fit and flatter a feminine figure better than almost anyone. The latest iteration is long sleeve with a subtle scoop neck, hitting a few inches above the knee. The slanted zipper just beneath the left collarbone gives it some edge, which you can play up with tough jewelry. This is a simple stunner, so style it that way — knee high boots, a heeled Frye bootie, or even some M. Rena leggings if you want more coverage. Make sure to add your favorite The Salt Empire earrings, too.
- Better Cotton Initiative Cotton/Elastane
- Made in Seattle
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle or
- Recommended: Hand Wash and Lay Flat to Dry
- Model is 5'7.5" and is wearing a size small
- Available in Multiple Colors
Not finding exactly what you want? Let us know and we can special order a color or style for you.