Mauritius Leather Suse Jacket
It's the Color! The skins are tanned a vintage pearl, and after being assembled, the jacket is given a very light denim blue ' rub' by hand, creating an extraordinary hue of "white denim." A light charcoal grey knit lining off sets the color. The fit is relaxed, with a thin 3/4" gathered leather elastic waist. Snap cuff details with a placket, the cuffs can be turned back. The hood is cotton lined for comfort. Lightweight and easy- in a unique color!
- Distressed hand rubbed "white denim" lambskin
- Center 21" zipper (size medium)-
- Split 80/20 knit and woven cotton lining treatment
- Sleeve lining satin acetate for easy movement
- Cotton fabric lined fixed hood
- Snap detail cuffs with 4" placket.
- 2 outside zippered pockets
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing a size Small
5 days to decide. Only pay for what you keep. Free shipping both ways.