Yeah, we got the beat. Empowering misfits and teaching a whole new generation about the power of a girl gang, we’re welcoming the Go-Go’s to the Daydreamer roster. Not the first to find liberation in punk’s do-it-yourself ethos, but they didn’t stop there. Blending rock and pop influences into their sound gave accessibility to younger crowds to celebrate those feelings of being out of the house, out on the town, and in charge of your own life. With bold haircuts and thrifted mini skirts, here were five women who playfully sang about their own public shaming — not caring, yet winning the game. Take part of that same unapologetic pleasure that the Go-Go’s legacy leaves with this reverse stitched style. Crafted to look inside out, which feels just about right for the group that turned gender norms on its head.
Not finding exactly what you want? Let us know and we can special order a color or style for you
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Slightly shrunken tee constructed to fit 'just right'. Featuring ladder stitch on all hems with shorter sleeves and a not-quite-cropped length
- Reversed seam detail on neck and shoulder seams
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 22"