Prairie Underground Long Raincloak in DWR Mud
The Prairie Underground Long Raincloak is back for the season after another successful run in the spring! This time around, those geniuses at Prairie Underground amped up the lining, featuring a super soft and lightweight recycled poly and organic cotton blend. Expect the standards from before: water resistant fabric, ruffled pockets, and extra large hood channeling a chic Victorian look. Based on Prairie Underground's best-selling Long Cloak Hoodie, you'll be hard pressed to find a better looking raincoat with a stay-dry-hood out there.
- DWR hemp/recycled polyester/cotton
- Lining: 50% Recycled Polyester / 50% Organic Cotton
- Made in Seattle
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle or
- Recommended: Hand Wash and Lay Flat to Dry
- Available in Multiple Colors
Not finding exactly what you want? Let us know and we can special order a color or style for you.